About Commercial Combined Excess Insurance
Commercial Combined Excess Insurance covers up to three business premises and will pay an amount equal to the excess for each settled claim on the main insurance policy up to annual aggregate limit in respect of claims arising from a commercial insurance claim. Businesses are able to select the level of excess they wish to protect and in the event of a fault claim they will have their excess reimbursed, as long as the value of the claim is higher than the main policy excess.
Commercial Combined Excess Insurance can be sold under your brand and has been designed specifically to enhance your customer proposition and product portfolio as an enhancement to your product offering or on a standalone basis.
Commercial Combined Excess Insurance Benefits of Cover Include:
- We will pay the policyholder an amount equal to the excess in relation to each settled claim on your main insurance policy up to an agreed annual aggregate limit in respect of claims arising from a commercial insurance claim only
Additional benefits of cover:
- The benefits from an excess policy are paid as soon as the main insurance policy has been settled
- Cover allows an unlimited number of claims up to the annual cover limit
- Commercial insurance products covered include Material Damage, Business Interruption, Employers Liability, Public Liability and Product Liability
- Covers up to three business premises
Why Sell Commercial Combined Excess Insurance?
- Innovative product solution – in a growing marketplace
- With excess limits are on the increase, this insurance gives businesses peace of mind when making a claim on a commercial insurance policy
- Allows the customer to reduce the cost of the main insurance policy during this difficult economic climate
- Gives an unlimited number of claims up to the annual cover limit for up to three business premises
- Could assist retention with the excess reimbursement funding customers’ renewal premiums
- A valuable insurance that will enhance your brand and product offering