About Motor Excess Insurance
Motor Excess Insurance enables your customers to insure against having to pay an excess on their motor insurance policy in the event of a fault claim, i.e. if there is no other liable party involved. The policy reimburses the excess paid upon settlement or when the vehicle is repaired at an approved repairer. Our fully branded Motor Excess Insurance is a valuable addition to your portfolio either included as a mandatory scheme to enhance you existing proposition or sold on an optional basis to generate further profitable income.
Motor Excess Insurance Benefits of Cover:
- In the event of a fault claim, customers will have their excess reimbursed up to the claim limit
- The benefits from an excess insurance policy are paid as soon as the main insurance policy has been settled or when vehicle is repaired at an approved repairer
- Cover also allows an unlimited number of claims up to the annual cover limit
Motor Excess Insurance Additional Benefits:
- Various levels of cover available for up to 5 years duration
- The policy can respond on an aggregate and annualised basis or once during a period with the option to renew
- Offers policyholders peace of mind that their vehicle will be fixed by an approved repairer using genuine parts, paint and repair methodology
- No warranty impairment
- No reduction in vehicle resale value
Why Sell Motor Excess Insurance?
- Fully branded proposition including policy enrolment and fulfilment, claims process and all contact points.
- All claims are directed into the manufacturer approved repair network.
- We aim to utilise your Accident Management Company or other trusted partners whenever possible and pay the body shop directly.
- Claims payment can be made either to the policyholder or the repairer.
- Our partners can benefit from additional parts and paint sales and we fully support your franchised network.