Replacement Vehicle Insurance covers the cost of vehicle hire charges following a road traffic accident or theft which causes the insured vehicle to be a total loss, or where that vehicle is stolen and is not found, or is undriveable following a theft, attempted theft, fire or vandalism claim.
Replacement Vehicle Insurance can enhance your motor insurance policy as it provides policyholders with assurance that they can be back on the road quickly.
Vehicle Replacement Insurance Benefits of Cover Include:
Rental charges for a replacement hire vehicle including its delivery and collection, to the policyholder for either 7, 14 or 21 days following:
- A road traffic accident or theft which causes the insured vehicle to be a total loss
- A theft of the insured vehicle where it is not found
- A theft, attempted theft, fire or vandalism which makes the insured vehicle undriveable
- Access to a 24 hour, 7 days a week helpline
Why sell Vehicle Replacement Insurance?
- Gives extra peace of mind when a vehicle is not repairable following an accident or unrecoverable if it is stolen so customers can be back on the road
- Free delivery and collection of your replacement car to you at any convenient place within England, Wales and mainland Scotland
- It can be sold as an additional benefit to complement your motor insurance