About Motor Breakdown Insurance
Motor breakdown insurance is available to cover cars, motorbikes, LCV’s, motor homes /caravans up to 7.5 tonne and is a popular standalone offering but it can also be integrated into your own products. Motor Breakdown Insurance can be sold under your brand and will enhance your customer proposition and product portfolio. Our motor breakdown insurance policy offers a comprehensive range of 24/7 roadside assistance options which can be tailored to suit your specific business requirements providing motorists with peace of mind that their motor breakdown policy will get them back on the road without delay.
Motor Breakdown Insurance Product Options and Benefits of Cover Include:
- We will arrange for a vehicle rescue operator to spend up to one hour to try to fix the car if it breaks down
- If it cannot be fixed we will arrange for the vehicle to be taken to a local garage to be repaired at the policyholders cost
Home Recovery Assistance
- Should a policyholder breakdown at or within one mile radius of their home we will arrange for a vehicle rescue operator to spend up to one hour to try to fix it
- If it cannot be fixed we will arrange for the vehicle to be taken to a local garage
UK Nationwide Recovery
If the policyholder’s vehicle cannot be repaired at the roadside or at a local garage the same day we will arrange one of the following:
- For the vehicle, driver and up to 6 passengers to be taken to the policyholders destination or home
- Bed and breakfast accommodation for one night
- Hire of another vehicle
- Emergency driver
Should a break down occur whilst the policyholder is in Europe (including the UK part of their journey) we will arrange for a vehicle rescue operator to spend up to one hour to try to fix it. If it cannot be fixed we will arrange for the vehicle to be taken to a garage to be repaired at the policyholder’s cost.
It also includes:
- Delivery of replacement parts.
- Alternative travel arrangements.
- Emergency car hire.
- Emergency accommodation.
- Emergency driver.
- Vehicle recovery to the UK.
Why Sell Motor Breakdown Insurance?
- A valuable insurance that will enhance your brand and product offering to assist with customer retention
- Gives extra peace of mind in a stressful and worrying time in addition to the added protection against costs incurred when a breakdown occurs – with no excess to pay
- With an average response time of 40 minutes, and eight out of ten vehicles repaired at the roadside, our motor breakdown insurance options offers a remarkably cost-efficient, reliable alternative to the more expensive high-profile service suppliers